“Tips & Tricks for Real Estate Photography”
May 13-14 Auburn CA
You have watched Rich’s YouTube videos, now you can spend two full days with Rich Baum for a hands-on photography workshop learning all his tips and tricks & set you up for success in the real estate photography business.
The May 13-14 two day workshop will be held in beautiful and historic Auburn California.
Who is This Workshop For
This workshop is designed for the real estate photographer looking to build his or her “Bag of Tricks”. You will learn to shoot better, faster, and produce a more consistent product that will help take you to the next level & set your images apart from the competition.
Most of the techniques we will be working on will already be on the “Tips & Tricks” YouTube Channel so you can watch all the videos and catch up before attending your workshop.
- Two full days of location photography & classroom editing instruction including a twilight shoot in a beautiful and unique home nestled in the Auburn Wine Country of Northern California.
- Hands-on “one-on-one” instruction with Rich Baum and an assistant instructor.
- Guest speaker
- Access to new private video tutorials reviewing all the techniques needed to prepare for this workshop
- Continental Breakfast Coffee / Snacks / Drinks / Lunch provided both days
- Follow-up instructional opportunities
What to Bring
- Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless)
- Wide angle lens (24mm or wider)
- Tripod & Head
- Wireless lights (1-2), trigger & light stand
- Laptop computer with Lightroom & Photoshop
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
What You Will Learn
- Choosing the right equipment that works best for real estate photography
- How to use lighting / off camera flash to efficiently produce consistent results
- How, why & when to use a Tilt Shift lens complete with Tilt Shift Demonstrations
- Saving time shooting and editing while still producing high quality images
- Composition, Camera Placement Tips & Tricks, Camera Height
- Thinking about your editing as you shoot
- Special Sauce & Presets
- Remote tethering with Phone, Tablet or Laptop
- Flambient / Compositing Techniques
- Let the ambient exposure do the heavy lifting
- Window Pull (Darken Mode)
- Demystifying Twilight Photography
- Sky replacements
- Lighting big / long spaces
- How to deal with color casts & avoid glare
- Pole Photography 101, learn how to build and use a 16′ pole
- Hands On Photo editing in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Business Practices / Getting Business / Keeping Business
- How to improve your branding and get it to work for you
- Social Media
- Website design
- Portfolio creation
Cost & Details
- $900 for 2 full days
- 10 Attendees Max
- 2 Instructors
- Northern California / Sacramento Area
- Within 50 mi. of Sacramento International Airport
- Lodging, Shopping and Restaurants within 5 miles
The location for the May 13-14 workshop will be in beautiful & historic Auburn CA which is 39 miles from Sacramento International Airport. Auburn is a convenient beautiful location with ample hotels, restaurants and shopping all within 5 miles of the workshop location. With Lake Tahoe only 90 miles to the East you might want to schedule an extra day to check out the sights, do a little gambling or hit the slopes for some world class skiing, and don’t forget San Francisco or Yosemite as they are all within a couple of hours drive
The home / location we will be using for this workshop is Stone House Mount Vernon, a “One of a kind” beautiful custom home that is the perfect environment for this workshop and will be a joy to photograph. As you can see from the images below Stone House will surly offer everyone many portfolio image opportunities.
- “At a Rich Baum workshop you will find, as I did, that he is informative, generous and the hands-on education stays with you. I look forward to continued workshops with him for the bottom line: My photography results improved dramatically” Sharon O’Brien-Lykins / CameraHorse.com
- “Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen because attending a workshop with Rich Baum will knock your socks off. He is super informative and completely transparent in his practice and technique. I was pretty strong going into his work shop but walked out of it with a whole new approach and bag of tricks! Nothing quite like having an arsenal of knowledge taught to you by one of the best when you get into a tough photography situation” Kristine Kohl / kristinekohlphotography.com
- “I have been an avid follower of Rich’s YouTube videos, so when I heard that he was holding a workshop on real estate photography, I didn’t hesitate to sign up. Rich’s delivery style in person is very much like what you see in his videos. He is knowledgeable, thorough, patient, and clear in his delivery of the content. He uses real-world examples that are relevant to real estate photographers and brings his years of experience into the classroom. I highly recommend Rich’s workshops!” Cheryl DeCristofaro / housescapephotography.com
- Rich Baum is an excellent instructor and it was a pleasure to see him work in person. What I truly appreciated was that he teaches you how to maximize your time both on location and during the editing process. He is full of knowledge, patience and loves sharing his expertise of real estate photography. It was really a great experience” Mary Powell / marypowellphotography.com
To register or for more info CLICK HERE
About Rich Baum
Rich Baum is a California-based photographer with experience shooting a broad range of subjects including real estate, interior design and architecture. He has worked for national developers, residential and commercial real estate agents, builders and designers. Whether producing images for Fortune 500 companies, national developers, residential or commercial real estate agents, builders or designers, his core mission remains the same: To exquisitely capture the subject at hand while providing outstanding service and a truly enjoyable experience. Over the course of twenty-five years working with as a property master, set dresser and stylist on Hollywood movie sets, Rich developed a keen eye for detail, framing, and composition – skills that serve him well when he transitioned to professional photography more than a decade ago. In the past 3years, Rich has had a growing on-line presence including:
- YouTube Channel featuring video tutorials focusing on Real Estate Photography Tips, Tricks & Techniques.
- Shooting Spaces, A Real Estate Photography Podcast
- Shooting Spaces Blog
- Private One on One Coaching
So if you have any questions about this workshop opportunity please feel free go give Rich a call @ 916-296-5778 or drop him an e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org